We weren’t anticipating our encounter with Spore to turn into the latest three-part Monster Factory saga, but here we are. The game is so rich with potential, but also so rich with game-ruining crashes and design problems that it makes it difficult to stick with any one creation. Hence our abandonment of the “Sequel to Dogs” project — our apologies, Jaa’m — and our migration to a new cause: The long-overdue revitalization of the Shrek intellectual property.
Next Up In Monster Factory
- Monster Factory: Creating a Baby Monster in Crusader Kings 3
- Monster Factory: Ronnie Faeburger is a fresh take on Ronald McDonald
- Monster Factory: jIM jELLY Is Doing Gymnastics Their Way
- Monster Factory: Crafting a Monster in Woodworking Simulator
- Monster Factory: Can Gil forge a sword big enough to kill God?
- Monster Factory: Pushing Dark Souls 3 EXTREME EDITION to the limit